Core Banking Solution
Ensuring Centralized System For Banks And Financial Institutes
Key Technical Capabilities
E-Banker have the various back office modules which are linked with the CBS. These back-office modules are deployed and parameterized facilitating banks to design their own reports, generate statutory reports, and much more.
The head office / back-office modules are as under:
Management Information System (MIS)
It is a multi-branch / multi-currency software. It is based on Loans and Advances (Bank’s Assets) and Liabilities (Deposits), Expenses & Incomes.
The software is made for the various types of Reconciliation. For examples, online matching at the time of responding transactions entries, aging wise entries, a listing of closely match entries, etc.
Share and Membership
This module helps in maintaining a database of members in different categories including their shareholding. It performs functions like dividend payment on the share, link with the CBS enabling bank to generate a report on member’s liability, etc.
Credit Appraisal Management System
This module supports banks to look after all the procedures associated with different loan schemes starting from the queries to the disbursement.
Treasury and Investment
Many essential Bank activities are supported by this module like dealing with room activities, Forex Transactions, Primary & Secondary Markets, Multi-currency Trade Finance Operations, etc.
Fixed Assets Management System
E-Banker permits the banks to keep a check on what assets it owns, location of each asset, the costing and depreciation value of each asset, etc.
It becomes easier for banks to maintain records of their correspondence details with the help of E-banker. All the records like memos, notices, agreements, circulars, letters, etc. can be indexed easily.
Internet, Mobile, Tab & SMS Banking
E-Banker have opened the new horizons for the Banking Service Delivery to the customers. It makes easier for the customers to acquire the Banking Services on the finger tips via Internet, Mobile, and Tab & SMS Banking.
In today’s fast-paced life, Banks need to avail on-demand banking solutions for a better service style. Internet banking service gives your customer complete control over online fund management. With E-Banker, you can process your bank related activities from the comfort of your home, office or ANYWHERE and ANYTIME including vacations. This benefit customers as well as Banks to cut down the operational cost.
HRMS with Integrated Digital Signature including FN-16
Completely integrated and with the help of E-Banker CBS system, data duplication is largely avoidable
Set of complete HRMS employee database which includes employees’ qualification, work experience, personal details, transfer and promotion details, leave management, rewards and much more
E-Banker application avails user friendly and potential querying mechanism and additionally supports effective data mining depend on well-defined parameters, processing logic, rules and criteria
This module also facilitates the thorough MIS reports for long periods as well as statutory requirements for reporting purposes
OSS (Off-Site Surveillance)
The Off Site checking and observation framework has been acquainted and banks are required with outfit DSB Returns. DSB Returns are statutory returns being called by RBI in exercise of intensity vested in its u/s 27(2) of Banking Regulation Act.
Non-accommodation or wrong revealing in these returns attracts in punishments as indicated in Section 46 of the demonstration.
RBI appreciates broad forces of supervision, guideline, and authority over business and co-operative banks.
E-Banker guarantee timely accommodation of control returns happen and investigation thereof is dealt with.
ALM (Asset Liability Management)
It is crucial task for bank’s senior management to balance the bank’s current and long-term potential earnings to maintain the sufficient liquidity and correct interest rate risk exposures. E-Banker CBS solution largely supports for it.
Additionally, with E-Banker solution, it is feasible to acquire a clear vision of customer base, selecting a product, funding distribution, asset mix, and risk profile.
Another major role played by E-Banker ALM solution for banks in evaluating its earnings, creates loan and deposit strategies and pricing, displays IRR exposures in detail, and calculates liquidity risk exposures and contingency funding needs.
E-Banker CBS ALM help banks to systemize and forms an essential regulatory report which bank has to do to the central bank.
E-Banker CBS ALM solution offers perceptibility on Risks thro’ its analytics on “Interest Rate Sensitivity”, “Structural Liquidity Analysis”, “Dynamic Liquidity Analysis”.
AML (Anti-Money Laundering)
It becomes easier with E-Banker CBS AML solution to identify and report any uncommon banking activity which may raise a doubt.
E-Banker CBS AML solution comprises following risk assessment components:
- Customers’ false identity
- Customers’ criminal background if any
- Several accounts of common account holder
- Unexpected or unpredictable activity in account
- Doubtful or non-bonafide transactions expected from declared business
- To avoid reporting, transaction value apparently kept under threshold amount, Value inconsistent with Client’s apparent financial standing
FRMS (Financial Risk Management System)
Sizable cash balances, low-interest rates, and reduced loan demand are some common and regular challenges faced by Banks all across. It became crucial for the Bank Risk managers to find solutions to balance the bank’s current and long-term potential earnings needed to maintain sufficient liquidity and appropriate interest rate risk exposures. On the other side, policy makers are insisting the banks to submit with Statutory Risk Management Reporting structures enabling central banks monitoring and managing the risk with the banks on time.
E-Banker CBS solution avails “Financial Risk Management System” which includes different reporting solutions like OSS, ALM, AML, Audio Reports, Financial Monitoring System, etc.
It is a multi-purpose service-oriented solution offered by E-Banker CBS for treasury, Securities, and derivative management. It provides all inclusive front-to-end office proficiencies with cross products processing of a wide scope of financial instruments. It can also process simple and complex derivatives, fixed income, and equity & treasure trades in an integrated system.
E-banker Treasury solution is an ideal solution for small to medium banks/financial institutions hoping to diminish costs through implementing an incorporated way to deal with business forms, system operations and data consolidation.
E-Banker Treasure Solution automates following Treasury products and services by bank to its customers:
- Capital Market
- Core Treasury
- Processing Trading & Back office
- Managing cash
- Data analysis for market & trade pricing
- Middle office risk and control
- Back office operations
- Limits monitoring
- MIS & Regulatory Compliance reporting
Suite Files System (SFS)
E-Banker Legal Management module helps Bank to focus on setting up a corporate culture that spots need on carefully conforming to laws and guidelines and acknowledging consistence to fulfil society’s expectations for financial institution to keep up the confidence of clients and society and lawfully and aptly implement businesses.
It is a value defining solution meant to support Legal Departments of Banks in effectively pursuing operations/litigations timely and helps in flawless legal processes. Its user-friendly features and tools permit to perform various task in lesser time.
Complete Digital Payment Channels
Aadhaar Payment system
Bharat QR Code
Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
Bharat Bill Payments System
POS / MPOS
CTS (Cheque Truncation System)
NACH ( National Automated Clearing House)
The NACH is an electronic clearing framework that empowers records/files of payments / instalment directions to be exchanged among financial establishments. It computes multilateral net positions and presents a net settlement guidance to RTGS to play out the settlement.
VGIPL, through its flagship product E-Banker, enables banks and financial institutions to perform transactions and the related complex taxation changes associated with the GST Act. The out-of-the-box and end-to-end solution has been designed to de-clutter core engines and bring out the indirect taxation logic.
VGIPL helps you to establish a true multitudinal – channel experience by integrating and co-operating different tunnels in the network allowing to create a seamless user experience.
- Customer Information Analytics
- Complete vision of activities like Loan, Deposit products offered by Banks
- Ready Reckoners for Loans, Fixed Deposits
- Campaigns related to marketing
- New queries are recorded
- Sales Activities against New Inquiries
- Process for registering complaints if any
- Customer Care Activities against Complaints raised by the clients’
- Alerts related to various accounts viz. Overdue, FD Maturity etc.
- Alerts related to customer events viz: Birthday, Anniversary etc.
MIS & Business Intelligence Tool
- Risk of obeying with solution is reduced
- Develop performance by increasing financial reporting and planning
- Make additional revenues
- Increase profit margins by streamlining your operations
LOS (Loan Originating System) & Credit Appraisals
- Ability to process a credit application from start to finish, while creating compliant documents
- Ability to make work processes to increase operational effectiveness
- E-Banker acts on generating applications, disclosures and closing documents
- Represents Credit Score parameters. Compliances and Score sections for particular compliances.
- Credit Scoring. Work stream of endorsements by various committee individuals leading to final endorsements
- Storage of scanned records relating to the endorsed loan case.
DBTL, PMJJBY, PMSBY & APY
DIGI Locker, Mobile Wallets Integration
Rupay KCC (Rupay Kisan Credit Card)
NFS (National Financial Switch Integration)
RTGS / NEFT / IMPS / UPI
VGIPL has enabled banks to provide optimum services to their customers via NEFT / RTGS Transactions on the go. Using both the functionalities, banks can provide their customers with a facility to carryout NEFT / RTGS transactions using our e-Banker CBS Application.
The banking domain has witnessed a vast expansion throughout the country due to the ever-increasing rate of Technological Advancements and increasing customer expectations. To satisfy the growing needs of the updated customer, a significant rise in the number of channels have been introduced. Instant Payment Transfer through IMPS is one of the latest channel.
- As soon as transfer is initiated, funds are transmitted instantly.
- Irrespective of the geographical location, IMPS transfers fund electronically from one person to the beneficiary via a mobile number and / or an account number.
- IMPS transfers can be executed via mobile phones irrespective of Geographical locations.
- IMPS is available 24x7 inclusive of weekends and holidays.
- Transferring funds becomes a simple process. Only the identifier and mobile number of beneficiary is required.
- Registered clients participation only
E-Banker offers a solution for the Unified Payment Interface ( UPI ) stage inclusive of an API interface with NPCI and an extensive portable interface for the customers. E-Banker solution supports an adaptable architecture and has been created remembering the present security challenges.
NACH (National Automated Clearing House)
AEPS (Aadhar Enabled Payment System)
E-KYC, CKYC, CIBIL
E-Banker e-KYC serves clients to open a bank account online based on Aadhar card. This facility reduces process time for banks and clients. It also requires less documentation for customers and insurance companies.
It is a centralized repository of KYC records of clients in banking sector with standard KYC norms and inter-usability of the KYC records to lessen the liability of producing KYC documents and getting those confirmed/verified every time when the client creates a new relationship with banks.
E-Banker Software offers a complete solution for the essential processing of all operations in a financial organization. E-banker interfaces with third parties APIs like CIBIL to integrate and get real-time access. Banks get a credit report and CIBIL Score of applicants.
Core Banking Solution Offerings
- Reliable, versatile and secure hardware set-up
- Customer-driven answer for empowering strategically pitching.
- Data Centre and Disaster Retrieval Centre
- Daily and occasional tasks
- Report generation and dispersion
- Application upkeep/support
- Assured uptime for application and administrations
- Service level understanding
Advantages of E-Banker
- Enabling the internal staff more effective and competent
- Minimizing manual work limits errors
- Frauds and thefts are prevented with a real-time banking facility
- Operational cost is minimized
- Reporting and analytics aids decision making
- Aids in observing and studying ongoing changes in customers’ demands
- Errors occur due to multiple entries can be eradicated
- Provides an easy management of changes in existing products and draws the ability to introduce new financial products
- Seamless integration of back-office data and self-service operations
- The set-ups and processes by which the customers’ demands and industry are addressed can be further improved
- Stronger and economical ways of information system management
- Software maintenance at Branch and Head office is reduced to a large extent
- Fast service providing by banks results in more business opportunities and legal expenses and penalties are reduced
- Quick and accurate implementation of policies
- Controls security and facilitates Audit
- Drive collaboration with the ecosystem through Open APIs