Required Personal information
We gather pieces of information that you provide us when you select to contact us for more information or when you register on our website.
We collect time, date, and a few additional information about user’s browser and system, referring/exit pages, files viewed on our site (like graphics, downloads, etc.), and IP address for all the visitors to our site. We use this information for site personalization purposes.
Use of Personal Information
Personal Information may be used by us to:
- Manage and provide our services
- Comprehend our visitors/users and improve how our website work
- Get in touch with you and reply to your queries
- Provide the related information about our product and services to you
- Keep the employees, users, system, and services safe
- Provide the additional information or support you
When/how we share your personal information?
Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties like members of VGIPL branches or vendors that work on our behalf. They are authorized to use your personal information when it is essential to provide the following services to us:
- Providing customer service
- Sending marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
- Payment processing
- Providing cloud computing infrastructure
In a few cases, VGIPL may be required to disclose your personal data to meet security requirements, lawful requests raised by public authorities, as well as instances requiring co-operation with law enforcement agencies where mandated by law.
Additionally, when required by law, we may disclose personal information to comply with a subpoena or other legal process and when it becomes crucial to protect our rights, respond to a government request, protect your safety or the safety of others, or investigate fraud.
How long do we keep your personal information?
Personal Information is held on as long as the purpose for its collection survives or lawfully further processed. The conditions used to determine the duration to hold personal information may include:
- Type of personal information provided to us
- The Purpose for which the personal information is provided
- To continue with essential business and operational requirements by providing you the services or the functionality requested by you
- Your personal information may be retained as long as your account is active, or as required to supply you the services, comply with our legal commitment, settle disputes and impose our agreements
Where we store Personal Information?
We collect, store, and process information on servers. We take effective measures to ensure you that your personal data which are collected by us are continuously protected through adequate safeguards.
As a user of our services, it is essential on your part to protect the information provided by you, including user name and passwords.
Updating Private Policy
We are constantly working to develop services. It may be feasible that we may change our practices over time as our business and technology evolve. This may result in changes involved in the ways of collecting, processing, and using your information. We amend this Policy from time to time.
The text, data, video clips, and photographs, and all of the other pieces of information available on this site is protected under copyright. The content on this site may not be copied and republished or used for the creation of any derivative works without the prior consent from VGIPL, except it provides limited permission to access and display Web pages and downloadable documents within the site only on your computer for non-commercial use.
The users and visitors can gain access to this website without making any registration. But, there are some specific sections of this site where a password is essential to provide you with certain services, information, and specific material.